FEB. 5, 2020
Get your Business ready for 2020
learning from Digital Experts.
Marketing your Business Online
Your Keys to Digital Marketing Success is a one-day event.
- Option for 1 of 3 different Master Classes
- Choices from 12 Education Sessions featuring Digital Marketing Experts
- Lunch with Digital Experts Panel Discussion
- Two Keynote Speakers -
- Emily Washcovick from Yelp
- Erin Bemis from Google
- Visit Digital Vendors
- A Facebook Group, and more.
Don't miss out on a valuable learning experience for your business
Take a Master Class, then go to 12 available sessions that will help your business or learn new online strategies from our digital experts.
- Monetizing your Marketing- Master Class
- It all starts with your Website - Master Class
- Local Marketing: Getting it Right - Master Class
- How to work with Influencers
- SEO: Getting better Visibility
- Podcasting: Is it Right for your Business
- Brand Messaging
- Rockstar Online Visibility
- Email Marketing
- Make a Hugh Impact with Video
- Yelp 101: Your Business on Yelp
- Rock your LinkedIn pages
- Content, Content, Content
- Instagram: Is it Right for you
- Who is your website designed for?
Emily from Yelp will provide best practices for responding to customer reviews, both positive and negative, learning how to leverage your reviews as a marketing tool, and managing them to ultimately drive new and repeat business across all platforms.
Erin conducts workshops and presentations across the United States as part of the Grow with Google team. We educate 1000's of small businesses, associations and non profits every month, helping them build their digital footprint and get found online.
LEARN FROM DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS
Who should attend? Marketing managers, social media strategists, content creators, website developers and small business owners who need to make strides in Digital Marketing and maximize their 2020 marketing budget.
- Is your website effective at engaging site visitors?
- Have you identified the best social media platform for your company?
- Do you have a strategy for your platforms?
- Does your email content engage customers?
- Are you aware of the power of autoresponders?
- Are your platforms Mobile ready?
- Do you have an Advertising budget?
- Social Media platforms are Paid Advertising companies, Do you know where to spend you budget?
If you answered "No!" to one or more of these questions, register today for what promises to be a valuable learning opportunity certain to impact your bottom line in 2020!