MASTER CLASS DETAILED INFORMATION
CREATE A DIGITAL MARKETING PLAN
CEO, Personal Technical Guide
Weiskopf Consulting - All Things Technical & Social
Does your business have a digital marketing plan?
It is not just about getting a post to be “Liked”, “Commented” or “Shared” anymore. Not that going viral is a bad thing, but did your “post” achieve your goal? Does your digital footprint allow you to be found everywhere? Are your “posts” SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, & Time Bound? But where do you start?
In the master class we will discuss:
- Is your “Brand” ready for prime time?
- Is your “Digital House” ready for company?
- Who are you inviting to your “Digital Party”?
- Setting your Goals
- Defining your Measurables
- Setting a Budget
- Q1 plan
- Putting it together
The Digital world has evolved and each of the digital platforms wants you to spend money to advertise to their audience. You need to have a plan and be strategic and consistent in marketing your brand.
THE INSTAGRAM ADVANTAGE
Instagram is THE fastest growing social media platform with over 1 Billion users and counting! And with Instagram's newest released feature of IGTV which is competing directly with YouTube, just proves that they have no intention of slowing down.
If you're interested in learning insider real-world IG strategies to which businesses are experiencing incredible success implementing, then this is a cannot miss training!
In this masterclass you'll learn:
- Why businesses are turning to Instagram
- Secrets monster Instagram influencers are doing right now to turn prospects into buyers
- Learn why Instagram Stories are the absolute power-house of this social media channel and how to leverage them for your business
- How to build your email list with collaborations and shoutouts
Make sure you bring something to take lots of notes with, cause this is going to be an epic Instagram training!
PROFITING FROM GOOGLE ADS: How to Create, Track, and Measure Campaigns for Maximum Returns
President, Chief Digital Strategist
The Loop Marketing
The Google Ads platform reaches 90% of internet users and simply can’t be ignored if you are a business owner. Google Ads makes it easy to set up an account and get started, promising a quick setup process and immediate site visits, calls, and sales. The typical business owner, however, will have a different experience.
The myriad of settings and preferences can be as complex as the controls of an airplane, and much like an airplane, the course your set can take you in very different directions. In this Master Class, Elijah Litscher from The Loop Marketing will walk you through the best practices of creating, tracking, testing, and measuring success with the Google Ads platform.
You will learn:
● The top mistakes business owners and marketers make in setting up and running campaigns
● If and when Google Display advertising will work for you
● How to create audiences and do successful retargeting
● How to begin with the end in mind and ensure a positive return on ad spend (ROAS)
● How to set a schedule for tracking and measuring success
● How Google Ads can fit in and amplify your other marketing
This class is applicable to any business: product or service oriented, local or national, and B2B or B2B.
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY USE EMAIL MARKETING IN AN INBOUND MARKETING PROGRAM
President and Director of Ideas and Implementation
CC Marketing and Communications
Does your company chase after buyers? Promote your products and services to as many people as possible? If so, know that as buyers get more fed up with being hounded, this traditional method of trying to generate sales will continue to fall by the wayside. In its place is Inbound Marketing, a proven method of growing a business by attracting, engaging and delighting buyers. Inbound works because it puts buyers before sellers, and focuses on helping potential customers solve their problem.
One key component of an Inbound Marketing program is nurturing relationships -- showing an ongoing interest in the needs of your leads. The best method for demonstrating this is by sending a series of automated educational, helpful emails. You’ll be able to continually engage with your leads and move them along in the Buyer’s Journey until they are ready to be passed over to your sales team.
In this class we’ll discuss:
• The inbound marketing methodology and how to migrate to it from a traditional outbound approach
• How to develop an inbound marketing plan
• The importance of the Buyer’s Journey
• Content needed for each stage of the Buyer’s Journey
• How to create and manage an effective lead-nurturing email program
If your company’s traditional marketing methods are no longer as effective as they once were, or you’ve invested heavily in your website but it isn’t generating quality leads, this class is for you. You’ll walk away with the information you need to explore whether an inbound marketing program is right for your company.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
What are you waiting for? Be educated on digital marketing trends, best practices and hands-on techniques in sessions designed to insure you excel in the quickly evolving digital space.
All Access Pass $399 - Early Bird $299
VIP Pass $308 - Early Bird $218
Conference Only $249 - Early Bird $179
Early Bird Special good thru Until 12/31/2018